Once the Saints were out of the running, to be honest, I lost all interest in football. Sure, I’d watch an occasional game here and there, but my heart really wasn’t in it anymore. Things changed, however, that fateful day that Beyonce posted the above image to her blog. While I am not a part of the “beyhive,” I am pretty excited that the Queen B has landed here in New Orleans. Here are my top reasons why I’m excited to see Beyonce (aka Sasha Fierce) perform at the Superbowl.
1. Because she’ll probably fall from the heavens in this pose.
2. Because Destiny’s Child will be reunited once again… stronger than ever.
3. Because the true Destiny’s Child, beautiful baby Blue Ivy, will probably be there clapping for her mommy.
4. Because there will be lots of these.
5. Some of this.
6. And if we’re really lucky, something like this will happen again
7. But even if that happens, we all know Beyonce is a performer, so she’ll keep on dougeying.
8. Because its highly likely that Kimye will be in attendance.
9. And Jay-Z will probably escort her out…again.
10. And while we all know that the past few days Beyonce might have been a bit mopey…
… due to her flawlessly lip-syncing the National Anthem at the Inauguration…
… I am convinced that she will respectfully stunt on all the haters.
11. And even if she doesn’t, it will still be better than anything Kelly Clarkson has ever done.